Jeep Exclusive Leather Key Fob Cover (Model B)
Jeep Handmade Exclusive Leather Car Key Fob Cover/Holder Keychain
Please make sure your car key fob/car key remote model matches our key fob cover from the pictures shown above!!!
Built with the aim to protect your key fob against scratches/wear and tear, our handmade leather key fob cover serves as a layer of protection to your key fob and at the same time adding a touch of class to your key and to your car!
We are particularly strict when it comes to the selection of leather for all our key fob covers. Our car key fob covers are made of the finest vegetable tanned leather imported from Italy, molded exactly to fit your Acura key fob perfectly.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are feeling unsure/have any queries regarding your key fob model!
3 stunning colors for you to choose from:
- Cognac Brown
- Midnight Black
- Pine Green
- Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather
Model Variations & Specifications:
Key Fob Model: Renegade (2015-2020), Compass (2017-2021), Grand Cherokee (2014-2021), Cherokee Trailhawk (2018-2021)
- Model B: 2 buttons (Lock/Unlock), Polished Stainless Steel Ring Carabiner with short leather strap
- Model B: 2 buttons (Lock/Unlock), Gun Metal Carabiner
- Model B: 3 buttons (Lock/Unlock/Tailgate), Polished Stainless Steel Ring Carabiner with short leather strap
- Model B: 3 buttons (Lock/Unlock/Tailgate), Gun Metal Carabiner
- Model B: 4 buttons (Lock/Unlock/Tailgate/Remote Start), Polished Stainless Steel Ring Carabiner with short leather strap
- Model B: 4 buttons (Lock/Unlock/Tailgate/Remote Start), Gun Metal Carabiner
About the Leather:
Vegetable Tanning is a natural process, and what's so special is that it develops a rich and beautiful patina, and actually gets better with time and use.
Our Vegetable Tanned Top Grain Leather is imported from Italy, so rest assured of the quality of the materials when it comes to our leather key fob covers. Watch and fall in love with the patina that develops slowly each time you use it!
Vegetable tanned leather can be very sensitive to moisture and direct heat/sunlight as it will discolors and dries up the leather easily. Be sure to store them in a cool and dry place when not in use.
Remove foreign substance/liquid immediately from the surface of the leather to prevent it from leaving a stain on the leather. Avoid contact with water, if not, clean it off immediately with a dry cloth/napkin and let it dry by itself.
Don't be shy and be sure to drop us a message if you have any questions or drop us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!